AmigaActive (1089/2143)

From:Nick Lamburn
Date:14 May 2000 at 18:46:08
Subject:Re: DVD on the Amiga - sort of :)

Hi Tudor

>> Two: How much are simply DVD-ROM drives for a computer? Cheapest ones are
>> what exactly?
>
> Well - in my and Andy Mills' case - £17...<vbg>
> (see previous thread)

Like you say, VBG :)) Some people have all the luck, well sort of... :)

>> Still looking for VideoCDs in the meantime :)
>
> So am I - let me know if anyone responds :)

Oh, people have responded, mainly forwarding me to sites on the net to buy
online but trying to get my parents to give the credit card over and use it
online, is rather like getting blood out of a stone.... </cliche>

But Tudor, I don't think you have to worry about that ;) so the site is in
the USA, but the prices are good, surf to: http://www.videocds.com

Now aren't those URLs imaginative :)))

Regards

Nick.

| ONLY THE AMIGA MAKES IT POSSIBLE, It has done so since 1985! |
| Trogladite Software - Nick Lamburn |
| http://trogsoft.high5.net oruk_amigan@btinternet.com |
| So the world may know..... |

72% off on Name brand Watches!
Come and buy today and get free shipping!